About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom of 3 children and they are the reason I am passionate about scrapbooking. Close to my Heart was the first exposure I had to scrapbooking and it has stuck with me ever since. It is so affordable and they make it easy with all the coordinating items. Let me show you how to preserve all your wonderful memories!

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Few New Cards

So summer is coming to a close and we are all geared up for back to school. Once we get back into routine I am hoping to have more time to create and share with everyone. 
The first card is one of many that I made for an upcoming shower. It uses:
Sophia Paper Packet 
Baby Miracles Stamp set
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

This card is a Brithday Card using:

Grey Wool Cardstock
Petal Cardstock
Happy Forever Stamp Set (older Stamp of the Month)
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
I hope you enjoy and I hope to be blogging again soon with more artwork and a firm crop date. Keep checking back.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment