About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom of 3 children and they are the reason I am passionate about scrapbooking. Close to my Heart was the first exposure I had to scrapbooking and it has stuck with me ever since. It is so affordable and they make it easy with all the coordinating items. Let me show you how to preserve all your wonderful memories!

Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Off to see a friend

So I am off to Barrie to see a friend of mine who has opened up her own business called Care 2 Stamp.
Kim Harper used to be a fellow Close to my Heart Consultant  and has now ventured to new horizons with copic markers and some great stamps. You can follow her blog here: http://care2stamp.blogspot.ca/
I can cause her to get distracted and have fits of laughter which can get us some nasty glares, but all in all it is always a good time. Love ya Kim and I can't wait to see what you have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment