About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom of 3 children and they are the reason I am passionate about scrapbooking. Close to my Heart was the first exposure I had to scrapbooking and it has stuck with me ever since. It is so affordable and they make it easy with all the coordinating items. Let me show you how to preserve all your wonderful memories!

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 14, 2013

National Stamping Month

Okay, so I have been really bad at updating my blog. I can't believe how time flies. It has been a busy year, but I will update on that later. Here is a great promotion for the month of September.



http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/7F46BE8D7A764BCDA7A34549B8C24ED1.ashx?w=400

National Stamping Month
September 2013 Constant Campaign
3 times the fun with our new stamp set trio for only $10 with a qualifying purchase
Get an exclusive You Are My Happy stamp set trio in celebration of National Stamping Month! During the month of September, when you make a purchase of $50 or more, you qualify for this whimsical stamp set trio for only $10. You’ll love the whimsical alphabet, light-hearted sentiments, and fanciful images for a variety of occasions to give a cheerful touch to your projects, with a full retail value of $47.90. Make sure to drop me an email or go to my website to take advantage of this great offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment