About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom of 3 children and they are the reason I am passionate about scrapbooking. Close to my Heart was the first exposure I had to scrapbooking and it has stuck with me ever since. It is so affordable and they make it easy with all the coordinating items. Let me show you how to preserve all your wonderful memories!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

New Idea Book online

Are you ready? The New Idea Book is online for everyone to view. It is full of great ideas and lower priced stamp sets, a new stamp of the month program and fantastic new papers that are a heavier weight  to work with that new cricut cartridge. Woo hoo! I can't wati to share it all with you on Thursday August 18th at 7:00pm.
Here's the link:
http://www.closetomyheart.com/en/Products/myctmh_Idea_Book.aspx?i=FB43&c=2&mw=1

No comments:

Post a Comment