About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom of 3 children and they are the reason I am passionate about scrapbooking. Close to my Heart was the first exposure I had to scrapbooking and it has stuck with me ever since. It is so affordable and they make it easy with all the coordinating items. Let me show you how to preserve all your wonderful memories!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thank-you

A big thank-you for everyone who came out on Friday night to see and play with some of the new products. It was great to see everyone since our summer break. I will be uploading more pictures of some things I have been working on later this week.
I am currently trying to organize a crop for October 29th. I am just waiting to see the availability of the church. Pencil the date in and I will update everyone once I get an answer.
We are heading to the CNE today and will remember the sunscreen unlike yesterday at Canada's Wonderland. 
I hope that everyone is enjoying these last few weeks of August. I look forward to seeing everyone at club meetings starting on September 16th. If at anytime you would like to join us at a club meeting drop me an email and I will make sure you get the details so you can join us.
Have a great day!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment